The essential learning and networking platform for decisions makers involved in Central Eastern gas markets
The Central & Eastern European Gas Conference (CEE Gas) will bring together regional and international industry stakeholders to share ideas, network and do business. CEE Gas is brought to you by dmg :: event global energy - organisers of leading energy events such as EAGC, Gastech and ADIPEC.
- What is the current status on the creation of an integrated and sustainable pan-European energy market?
- Will we see accelerated progress under CESEC 2.0?
- What more needs to be done to achieve regional market integration?
- What impact will Turkish Stream have on C&SEE gas markets?
- Is there sufficient demand to absorb the gas or will this new supply route confirm C&SEE as a transit region to Western European markets?
- How will Turkey’s relationship with the EU and Russia develop and what impact will this have on the CEE region?
“This house believes that markets not politics determine the choice of supply”
Speakers will be divided into two panels. One panel will argue for the motion; the other will argue against. The debate will be moderated by the chairman who will take an audience vote at the start and end to determine the results. The debate is designed to be a thinking exercise and will be conducted entirely under Chatham House Rules.
Sit down with other industry figures to learn from someone on the inside of a leading energy project. Projects will be grouped into categories in order that relevant experiences and insights can be shared more easily and delegates can focus on their specific areas of interest.
- Can LNG have a real impact on CEE energy markets?
- Goran Francic, Managing Director, LNG Croatia
- Mindaugas Jusius, CEO, KN
Pipes & Interconnectors Focus
- Which infrastructure projects will go ahead and what is required to get them there?
- Mirek Topolanek, Member of the Board, Eustream
- Danila Bochkarev, Fellow, EastWest Institute
- Bernd Rajal, Partner, Schoenherr
Exploration & Production Focus
- What are the prospects for Exploration & Production throughout the CEE region and what will the impact be on the CEE gas markets?
- Visnja Bijelic, Director of Exploration and Production Commercial, INA
- Josip Bubnic, Director of Exploration and Production Portfolio Development, INA
Demand Side Focus
- How will the drive towards electrification affect European gas demand?
- Lisa Fischer, Senior Policy Advisor, E3G